- Where I've Been
- Five Years Later
- My Journey to Publication
- My Journey Back to Publication
- Writing = Naked
- Small Town Complexity
- Doing Life Day-by-day (When You're a Total Planner)
- Why the LGBTQ Element
- Complicated Faith
- Being Scared to Death
- Inspiration? Cursing, Sex and Same-Sex Couples
- A Look at What's to Come
- A Return to Hearts of the South
Here's an idea of what to expect here on the blog as well as my author Facebook page and Twitter feed over the next few weeks. I hope you'll join me!
How does an English teacher end up plotting murders? She uses her experiences as a cop’s wife to become a writer of romantic suspense! Linda Winfree lives in a quintessential small town with her husband and grand-dog Poe. By day, she teaches English/Language Arts and is an all-round education nerd; by night she pens sultry books full of murder and mayhem.
Find Linda's former blog at lindawinfree.blogspot.com.